Math Window is for people who want some of the features, but not the complexity, of a full blown programming environment Math Window is a scientific calculator with the look and feel of a text editor. It can do addition, subtraction, multiple, division, square root, exponentiation, logarithms, natural logarithms, trig functions, inverse trig functions, hyperbolic trig functions, floor, ceil, abs, round, modulus, functions relating to rectangular to polar conversion and several custom functions tailored to the needs of Electrical Engineers. Math Window supports: - copy and paste via main menu, context menu or hotkey, - an arbitrary degree of nesting, - user defined constants, - ability to chain calculations, - saving. The calculation engine is a Tcl compiler with a quarter century of use behind it.
What is new in this release:
- Added validation of user constant hotkeys
- Fixed a hotkey collision
- Added Copy and Paste to the main menu
- Added a Copy and Paste context
What is new in version 2.31:
- Fixed a bug in font propogation in help,
- Updated help for user defined constants.
What is new in version 2.2:
Version 2.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.12:
- a arbitrary number of user constants
- new user constants dialog
- fixed bug in initialization of precision dialog
What is new in version 2.11:
- many new labels
- a sample calculation on load
What is new in version 2.1:
* user-defined constants * erase button * much improved error messages