MeVisLab is a visual programming and rapid prototyping platform for image processing research and development with a focus on medical imaging. MeVisLab provides a flexible and simple handling of visualization and image processing algorithms by modular visual programming. No programming knowledge is required to set up image processing and visualization pipelines. Complete applications, including user interfaces, can easily be built within a general framework. Beside general image processing and visualization tools, MeVisLab includes advanced medical imaging algorithms for segmentation, registration, and quantitative morphological and functional analysis.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a focus issue when module panel is first shown.
- Don't execute main window shortcuts if a module panel has the focus.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed a license check error when macro modules were moved to a separate process.
- Make windows not restorable on MacOS 10.7 and later.
- Use the correct system font on MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks).
limited scripting support