Features for Macintosh and Windows versions:
Track Moon Position in Realtime
World Map shows Moon Footprint
SkedMaker calculates best time for Moon Bounce (EME) contacts between 2 stations
Displays Moon Bounce Schedules (Imports SKD87 files)
Moon Graph shows Monthly Moon data in graphical for Printout Schedules, Predictions and Graphs.
Uses and displays Directory of Moonbounce stations (DIR.SKD) Tracks Celestial Radio Sources in realtime
Callfinder with intelligent 'has moon' calculator
Links to your email program for easy scheduling with other stations Exports Az/El data for Integration with Rotator Control programs
Easy Interface allows rapid choice of suitable date and time for
EME schedules 50MHz/ to 47GHz Doppler shift between Stations
50,144MHz/432MHz Background Sky Temperature
Grid Location entry
Moon Range and DGR dB loss
Spatial Polarity and calculation of Maximum Non Reciprocity
What is new in this release:
- Added Edit Menu Item to select alternative location of where to look for CALL3.TXT file
- Add Help Menu item to reset CALL3.TXT location to its default of the MoonSked folder.
- Add Help Menu item to reset window default sizes and positions to their defaults.
- Added option of not outputting tracking data for Moon during RX periods. (In tracking Preferences/Tracking) Note this only works in Moon Tracking Window, NOT Noise Source Tracking window. This option is for operators with RF noisy rotators who wish to move their antennas only when transmitting.
- Correctly saves and restores chosen Beamwidth.
- Correctly restores all window positions.
- MoonTracking windows (big and small) now trim out trailing whitespace when calls dropped onto them.