Movavi Video Converter for Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use video converter developed specially for Mac OS. Now you can get the most out of your multimedia collection! Convert your music and movies to any popular formats in minutes, using convenient presets for formats and devices. Save video and audio in all popular formats, including HD: AVI, MPEG 1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. Rip unprotected DVDs: transfer your DVD collection to your Mac by converting DVDs to your preferred digital video format: choose between AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG 1, 2, and more. Convert your video and audio files for Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android phones and other mobile devices,including PSP, and Xbox. And there is more: extract audio tracks from video files, merge multiple videos into one clip as part of the conversion, enjoy clean design, user-friendly interface and controls, and excellent performance. Choose Movavi Video Converter if you want to: Convert video between many popular formats, including HD Convert video easily for viewing on your mobile device Save time with high-speed processing Extract audio and convert between audio formats Enjoy great design and usability
What is new in this release:
- Support for new formats and codecs: Opus, APNG, and more.
- New presets for the latest smartphones: iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime, Google Nexus 6, HTC One (M9), Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, Motorola Moto G and Moto X, LG G4 and G Flex 2; also for Nook Tablet.
- Ready-made presets help you prepare your video for editing with popular Mac video editing programs: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and iDVD.
- Automatic conversion of all files in a specified folder to a chosen format using the Watch Folder feature.
- Video stabilization helps eliminate the negative effects of camera shake that often appear in amateur footage.
- Two-pass encoding. Choose this option to get output files with optimal size-to-quality balance.
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular image formats.
- Optimization for multi-core processors has been improved to increase video processing speed even further - the additional performance gain is up to 20%.
- Minor improvements in functionality and user interface.
What is new in version 5.0:
- More editing tools
- More opportunities for working with sound
- Support for image formats
- Converting video to GIF
- Improved support for 4K Ultra HD video
- More formats and codecs supported
- HTML5 presets
- Upscale your video with no loss of quality
- Presets for new devices
30-day trial. Watermark is added to converted video.