* It's for the whole family *
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
* 21st century record-keeping * At heart, My Medical is a thorough database that's yours to control and change. But it's nice to have some help, which is why the app offers autocompletion and autosuggestion for a wealth of medical jargon, including prescription drug names; vaccinations; common afflictions; life support options; laboratory units; and much more.
* A medical record and more * Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in one click.
* And it works with your calendar * My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, upcoming lab tests, and prescription refill reminders on your Mac's calendar. You can even set reminder alarms directly from the app, without ever going into your calendar.
* A digital file cabinet * My Medical devotes an entire area to extra files that can be attached to your record, like photographs, labwork, x-rays. Not only that, you can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication. Keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
* From blood tests to X-rays * My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
* It's secure * Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your Mac, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line.
* In case of emergency * My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information can be made accessible in the event of an emergency.
The trial version of My Medical is completely free. There's no cost, no time limit, and no strings attached. The app is fully functional except for restrictions on the amount of information you can put into it.