NeoFinder (formerly known as CDFinder) rapidly catalogs your entire disk and media library, and backup archive. NeoFinder keeps track of your documents, photos, songs, movies, and folders wherever they are stored. Catalog everything - hard disks (internal, external, USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt), server disks, DVD-ROMs, CD-ROMs, iPods, Blu-ray, USB sticks, and get a full inventory of all files, folders, and important metadata, including thumbnails for photos and video files.
What is new in this release:
- NeoFinder 7.1.3 is certified to run in the new macOS High Sierra (10.13)!
- Print barcode labels for your catalogs directly from inside NeoFinder! Scan these with NeoFinder iOS and quickly view the content of the catalog
- Improved the DiskCatalogMaker Importer
- Massively improved the Canto Cumulus CRE Importer
- Catalogs EazyDraw file thumbnails (".ezdraw" and ".ezddata"). Requires EazyDraw software to be installed on your Mac
What is new in version 7.1.2:
- Much improved cataloging of metadata of RED ".r3d" video files. NeoFinder now reads the frame rate, and a lot of textual stuff, like the location, director name, lens name, and more
- NeoFinder can now catalog HDR and EXR photos
- NeoFinder can now catalog ".cof" files written by Capture One. These unusual files contain the edited thumbnail, which is quite useful
What is new in version 7.1.1:
- NeoFinder can now read and write metadata for Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. Including ratings, keywords, and the other Adobe XMP fields. So the long wait for the promised Affinity DAM has ended. NeoFinder now catalogs previews from Affinity Photo files if this software is installed
- NeoFinder can now open any files with any programs, if they understand the file format. As in the Finder, there is an "Open With ..." menu that displays all available programs for a file
- NeoFinder can rotate images lossless in 90A