NoteTaker applications are unlimited. From managing personal notes, to do lists, and web clippings to sharing a project team binder across the Web, NoteTaker becomes the software of your everyday lifestyle. Communicate your ideas. Organize your data. Keep a journal. Think on paper. Create an outline. NoteTaker is designed to be your personal information tool of choice.
NoteTaker Viewer allows you to view any document created with NoteTaker, in its original notebook format.
What is new in this release:
- Full support for App Sandboxing in OS X Lion and later.
- Page marks are now displayed in Libraries, and can be dragged into a Library.
- Finder aliases to notebooks are now recognized and included in Libraries.
- Improved display of superscripts on ruled pages.
- Sharing menu added with Email and Copy URL options.
- New preferences allow selection of defaults for showing tags and controls on a page.
- Fixed an issue causing links to documentation notebooks not to work.
- Fixed display issue with entry selection outlines when the zoom is greater than 100%.
- Fixed issue with display of multiple-page PDF attachments.
- Column background color now changes after changing page background in Preferences.
- Fixed issues caused by non-image attachments are included in To Do page entries.
- Fixed issues caused by referencing attachments from the index section.
Compatibility release for NoteTaker and NoteShare 2.5.7 updates.