NxFilter-Cloud is a fully rebrandable multi-tenancy cloud based webfilter. It combines lightweight DNS filter with local proxy filtering through its agent for the performance. Your users can filter and monitor Internet activity in their network from cloud based GUI. It features Active Directory integration over cloud, user based policy assignment, block by domain categories, safe-search enforcing, application control, dual policy setup for work-time and free-time, malware and botnet detection, per-user report, built-in clustering.
What is new in this release:
- Pre-cache bug with CNAME record fixed.
- 'Max domain length check' on policy bypassed at default.
- 'Block covert channel' on policy is off at default.
- 'Block mailer worm' on policy is off at default.
- 'Block DNS rebinding' on policy is off at default.
What is new in version 2.7.2:
- Custom category domain limit increased to 100,000.
- daily_stats table added.
- request_traffic_5m, request_traffic_1h, real_user_count removed.
- Default data for empty trend chart added.
- LibDate.strftime_arr bug fixed.
- log_view, signal_view, netflow_view, hh24, category_count_5m removed.
- Daily report and weekly report being generated based on start date.
- Datetime picker added for log-view and report.
- Report caching structure redesigned.
- Delete old data on 02:00.
- Generating report cache for daily, weekly report on 03:00.
- 'stop_auto_report' option for cfg.properties added.
- Swimsuit/Underwear category on Komodia map merged into Fashion/Beauty.
- h2-1.3.176.jar added.
- Single category only for Komodia categories applied.
- Domain, user, client-ip count on weekly report to show MAX value.
- Operator statistics moved into 'Report > operator-stats'
- Client IP top chart added on report GUI.
- 'chart3div' tag removed from report GUI.
- 'allow_anon_query' option for cfg.properties added.
- Minimum response cache size increased to 100,000.
- Maximum response cache size increased to 2000,000.
- Well known site list size increased to 100,000.
What is new in version 2.6.2:
- Komodia dynamic classification not added into cache.
- '/conf/komodia.map' updated to having 69 categories.
- License share between cluster nodes added.
- keystore_file, keystore_pass option added on cfg.properties for custom SSL certification.
- Multi-level domain chopping with Shallalist bug fixed.
What is new in version 2.4.3:
- - DNS level safe-search enforcing implemented.
- - Safe-search option became policy specific.
- - Domain to domain redirection added.
- - bypass_empty_domain option added into cfg.properties.
- - Log filename changed to 'nxfilter.log'.
- - PTR record bypassed from 'Block unclassified' option.
What is new in version 2.4:
- Faster startup time by reducing local port checking timeout.
- Performance increased by introducing thread safe map.
- Domain cache and unclassified cache introduced.
- Fusion chart compatibility removed.
- ResponseCache redesigned using thread safe map.
- Default response cache size increased to 200,000.
- err_list removed from DAO.
- 'max_slave_num' variable added into cfg.properties.
- traffic_trend_5m - request_trend_5m.
- Report cache file extension changed from 'xml' to 'txt'.
- Minimum length for name adjusted to 1.
- NxError.err_detail - NxError.reason_detail.
- Zvelo cloud option for blacklist added.
- 'www_dir' param introduced for easier customization of GUI.
- Default HTTPS port changed to 443.
- Temp direcotry under webapps moved into tmp/www.
- TCP port checking added into Windows setup.
- Checking blacklist_type disparity among cluster nodes.
- 'Same as default work-time policy' removed from user-edit.
- is_valid_domain, is_valid_email moved into lib.jsp.
- Dynamic domain association to user added.
- Redirection domain timeout error fixed.
JRE 1.6 or higher