OnTheAir Manager is part of the OnTheAir Node client-server suite of products and is used to prepare the schedules, to preview the clips, check which clips are ready to air, and to take control of multiple OnTheAir Nodes and all this from a single networked workstation. OnTheAir Manager uses a graphical calendar style interface presenting a unique and never before achieved ease of use for scheduling complex programming of single or multiple channels. If you can use iCal, you'll be able to use OnTheAir Manager.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed "Activations/deactivations" via internet with El Capitan
- Fixed duration of Still images
- Fixed duration of clips when importing xpls playlists
- Fixed a possible issue when importing playlists
- Fixed an issue with Daylight Savings Time
OnTheAir Manager can not send schedules to OnTheAir Node but you can build schedules. (Send us an email to ask for a temporary serial number to test it)