Outguess is an advanced stegonagraphy tool. Outguess will hide your file inside the picture of your choice in easy steps. To hide a file within an image, select your image (container) and a file to hide (content), write a key in the preferences (used to hide data) then click hide data to hide your file within your image. To extract the hidden file from an Outguess image previously saved, select an Outguess image in the extract panel, write the correct key in the extract panel then click extract.
What is new in this release:
- Outguess is now available on Cask.
- Corrections of the help menu.
- Corrections of the interface.
- Corrections of the code.
What is new in version 1.1.2:
- Correction of the menubar.
- Correction of the window "About".
What is new in version 1.1.0:
- Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Addition of the Notification Center for Outguess results.
- Correction of the preferences window.
- Correction of passwords with a space.
- Outguess binary compiled for x86-64.
- Removal of Outguess from Mac App Store.
- Correction of signature.
- Outguess is free.