Outlook Manipulator is a plug-in that can provide two-way data exchange between FileMaker Pro and Microsoft Outlook and Exchange using nothing more than simple script steps. No Visual Basic or XML programming required! For the first time, developers and users will have the tools to be able to manipulate Microsoft Outlook data directly through a FileMaker Pro interface. The Outlook Manipulator can exchange data with Microsoft Outlook Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Mail, Posts and Report items.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.0: Added support for Windows 10; Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2016 32-bit and 64-bit; Added functionality to push and pull data between FileMaker and Exchange via Outlook; Added functionality to access any Exchange mailbox for any user on the system; Added functionality to send an email "On Behalf Of" or "From" another user in the Exchange environment; Resolved scripting issue in demo file where clicking "Authenticate" did not re-authenticate; Miscellaneous enhancements to demo file including a new user interface; Added error capture to ensure Outlook has been authenticated before use of plug-in; Updated documentation.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- FileMaker 14 64-bit compatible
- The plug-in bit version that you use depends upon your FileMaker Pro bit version and the bit version of Microsoft Outlook. All applications need to be running in the same bit version. Note: 32-bit applications and 32-bit plug-ins will work on a 64-bit operation system
- Deprecated demo files for FileMaker 11 or earlier
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Added support to allow accepting of meeting requests using a new parameter "ApptResponse" in the "PCEM_SaveRecord" function.
- Resolved issue when getting the "HTML Body" field of an HTML email message with a large body size.
- Resolved issue with generating blank emails in the Outbox when calling PCEM_SetFieldData( "Send On Behalf Of" )
- Resolved issue with getting "Server Busy" message when calling PCEM_Display( 1 ) or if Outlook is taking too long to respond to FileMaker
- Miscellaneous minor updates to demo files
- Exchange Manipulator is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 10-13 and may work with earlier versions of FileMaker Pro.
- Exchange Manipulator is verified compatible with Windows 7/8 and may work with Windows XP/Vista.
- Updated Developer's Guide
- Updated Functions Guide
FileMaker 10, Microsoft Outlook 2003