Pano2Movie is an easy to use but powerful way of making videos and image sequences from cylindrical or cubic QTVR files. These videos can be incorporated into video and DVD projects.
Existing QTVR2MOV users can upgrade for 17 Euro.
Also available for Windows.
- Universal Binary
- All rendering done off-screen
- A QuickTime Pro license is no longer required.
- Record paths through the panorama.
- Edit and save paths.
- Use the same path on multiple panoramas.
- Export as a sequence of images.
- Export to a QuickTime video file.
- Use any installed QuickTime codec, or use losslessly-compressed PNG format.
- Pick from a series of preset video sizes or use custom dimensions.
What is new in this release:
Version 2.2.80 includes the following improvements:
- New up to date user manual.
- Improved behaviour when manually adding keyframes.
- Keyframes can now be deleted again in the timeline.
300 frame limit on save videos.