PanoEdit, an easy to use panorama stitching app for Mac. Create great looking wide angle photos without carrying tons of equipment. Features include:
- Automatic horizontal, vertical, multi-row panorama stitching.
- Automatic exposure difference compensation.
- Interactive projection editor for panorama straightening. Spherical and perspective (rectilinear) projections are available.
- Automatic crop tool.
- 16 bit floating point per channel internal computations, preserving more than 30 stops of dynamic range (when exporting to TIF or EXR).
What is new in this release:
- Improved algorithm of automatic horizon straightening.
- Output images are now saved with at least 300 DPI.
- Bug fixes.
Watermark on document