TestLog is an integrated test case management system. It provides a tool for test teams to create and update effective test cases. TestLog places a large emphasis on requirements management, as inefficiencies in this area are among the most serious causes of slippages, setbacks and even failures in the software product development life cycle. It encourages a structured approach to the use of test plans emphasising the reuse of test cases.
What is new in this release:
- Added creation of new items to web version, two new actions will appear in the header section where applicable for New Test Case, New Project Test Case and New Test Suite, New Project Test Suite.
- Added %TL_PROJECT% flag to "add" and "view" bug paths. TestLog will replace this flag with the current project name when creating links to a bug tracker.
- Added ability to Web export and web module to show matching status icon for project test cases when displayed as a list under a project test suite.
- Added :CHARSET: option to cgi config file, allows the character set for output to be changed (useful for some instances where dates are converted to localised abbreviations).
- Fixed a bug in the web CGI version of TestLog where if TEMPDIRABS was setup incorrectly or did not have write permissions it could cause a crash or display a blank page.
- Fixed a possible crash when exiting TestLog after make a change in the customisation menu.
- Fixed a bug with importing CSV where an error could be thrown if a test suite already existed even if the overwrite option was selected.