Pattern manipulation plugin for Illustrator CS2 CS1 10.
The plugin manipulates the pattern swatch designs in 100s of different ways / scaling / rotation / color manipulation and more to create dynamic texture / pattern designs / abstract designs
Also now combines a top layer / randomized color / mix (if required) for additional color designs
Now comes with tumble button to randomize settings in 1000s of ways for even more stunning designs
The swatches can also be layered creating a graphic style for further use in Illustrator (or symbol) - the fills appear in the 'appearance' palette / blending modes and opacity etc can be modified and combined to create a near infinite range of superb to surreal to the really unusual pattern design.
The plugin set comes with a plugin for CS1 10 and also a plugin for use in CS2.
The plugin set also comes supplied with a large number /100s of patterrn swatches for royalty-free use in the plugin.
A demo is available on the graphicxtras.com site via the patternPrint plugin page.
Adobe and Illustrator are registered trademarks of Adobe
What is new in this release:
- Added bold to panel buttons
- Updated dialog size and moved buttons
- Modified panel buttons
- Added dialog position - to remember the current dialog selected
- Added documentview suite to the plugin
- Added view / zoom feature to the plugin
- Added pattern number limit based on actual pattern swatches available
- Removed reset button
- Added presets dropdown with reset as the first item
- Presets added
- Added tumble button for randomizations of settings
- Add link scaling checkbox (only links setting scalev=h, not randomization)
- Add link pattern box (only links settting pat2=pat1 not randomization)
- Increased default height and width of patterns
- Added tracker suite to plugin
- Added drag buttons for some fields, drag across document + hold shift key to modify
- Removed delete of default fill - for use with randomization of 'top' fill and blending
- Added fillcombo - normal / multiply + randomized + 'no fill'
- Added additional patterns
- Updated documentation
- Adobe (r) Illustrator (r) 10, CS1 or CS2