Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter is a free program that converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more common format, such as AVI or MPG. The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
What is new in this release:
- Small changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Fixed saving audio codec ID when converting audio to AC3 and AAC.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Closing the window with the conversion progress at the end of the conversion process.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- Added support for additional languages: Greek, Latvian, Portuguese, Turkish.