Pazera OGV Converter is a free program that allows you to convert almost any audio and video file to OGV format. Video files created by the program are compatible with HTML5, so you can use them on your websites. The video stream in the input file is encoded using Theora encoder, and audio stream with Vorbis encoder. The application supports two-pass encoding, which provides high image quality and reduces the size of the output file.
Basic operation of the program is very simple: just drag & drop video files into main window, select the Default encoder settings in the Profile list and click the CONVERT button. More advanced users can customize many video and audio encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, display aspect ratio, fps, resolution, audio sampling frequency, volume, keyframe interval, brightness, saturation, time range and other.
What is new in this release:
- Changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library.
- Improved detection of data streams in video/audio files.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- New conversion profiles.
- Added support for Hungarian languages.