Pazera WebM Converter is a free program that allows you to convert almost any audio and video file to WebM format. Video files created by the program are compatible with HTML5, so you can use them on your websites.
The video stream in the input file is encoded using VP8 encoder, and audio stream with Vorbis encoder. The application supports multi-threaded encoding, which greatly speeds up the conversion process. In addition, the program supports two-pass encoding, which provides high image quality and reduces the size of the output file.
Basic operation of the program is very simple: just drag & drop video files into main window, select the Default encoder settings in the Profile list and click the CONVERT button. More advanced users can customize many video and audio encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, VBR or CBR video encoding mode, CRF, minimum & maximum quantizer, aspect ratio, fps, resolution, audio sampling frequency, volume, keyframe interval, brightness, saturation, time range and other.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for VP9 video encoder.
- Changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg encoder and MediaInfo library.
- Improved detection of data streams in video/audio files.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- Closing the window with the conversion progress at the end of the conversion process.
- New conversion profiles.
- Added support for Hungarian languages.