Command line (console) interpreter for the PCASTL language (by Parent and Childset Accessible Syntax Tree Language). The language is designed to ease the writing of self-modifying code. This package includes the full documentation in English and in French and executables builds for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
What is new in this release:
- Minimized the number of internal calls to exit.
- Added internal function "copystring", "freestring" and "fgets".
- Added parameter for context access in pcastli.ini.
- Now the internal function "clear" frees arrays, lists and objects, but no more the strings.
- Windows builds are now compiled for Windows 10 instead of 8.
- Cleared FPU stack before assembly calls for 32-bit builds.
- Fixed bugs.
What is new in version 3.3:
- Remplaced member nb_childs by nb_children in the object retournd by info.
- Added internal functions detachnode, swapnodes and osfamily.
- Now function treetocode places a semicolon at the end previous statement in a statement list if next statements begins with * or (.
- The output of codetotree is now garbage collected.
- Fixed bug.
What is new in version 2.5:
- Calls to dynamic-link library or a shared object library now return possible called function return values by type.
- Cast operands can now be of non fundamental type.
- Right hand side result before assign is no more duplicated.
- Fixed bugs.