The PDF24 Creator is a free PDF Creator and PDF Converter for Windows, enhanced with a number of additional features that you will love. You can create PDF files from virtually any application if the application offers a print option. The PDF24 Creator installs a virtual PDF printer, which you can use like any other printer in Windows. After printing to this PDF printer, a PDF file is created and the PDF24 Wizard opens, where you can save the PDF file. PDF24 Creator also includes some nice additional PDF tools such as compressing PDF files to reduce file size, merging multiple PDF documents, splitting PDF files, extracting pages, copying pages from one file to another, specifying document properties such as title and author, signing PDF files, password-protecting, converting documents such as Word, Excel or images to PDF, adding watermarks, and more. Drag & drop support for loading and creating new files, options to capture the screen and import from scanner or camera are included. All in all, you get a lot of useful PDF tools for free that you need when you do something with PDF files.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an error when determining file names via the printer interface
- File size limitation for the Online PDF Converter interface
- Fixed some other minor bugs, such as a broken PDF printer.
What is new in version 8.4.0:
- Optimization: Messages in PDF printer Windows Service improved
- BugFix: Wizard is not started when the mail feature is disabled
- Optimization: Under Windows XP, the option 'Current user' is selected by default in the settings
- Feature: Configurable memory profiles for all users
- Feature: CropBox/TrimBox can be used
What is new in version 8.1.4:
Version 7.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.6.4:
Version 7.6.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.6.2:
Version 7.6.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.4:
- Extension: Extensions and improvements in the assistant
- Feature: Integration into Windows Explorer context menu
- Improvement: Improved command lines of some tools
- BugFix: Prevent from opening twice
- BugFix: Fixed a bug in the PS and EPS output filter
- BugFix: EPS filter creates one file per page
- BugFix + Improvement: Drag and Drop fixes and improvements
- Improvement: Output filters for image files improved
- Improvement: Moved the Page-Extract-Dialog from the Creator to the DocTool
- Improvement: Page-Extract-Dialog enlarged and improved
- Improvement: Process-Status-Dialogs can now be reused
- Improvement: Clipboard handler of the DocTool optimized
- Feature: Extended the DocTool
- Extension: Extended the GUI layout engine
- Improvement: Improved the language file module and all language files
- Improvement: File names when printing in a browser
- Feature: Append and/or prepend a file to the actual one
- Improvement: Save As dialog optimized
- Improvement: Prompt for "The document XXX is not yet saved ..." optimized
- Improvement: Updater optimized
- Improvement: Layout fix in the Creator at DPI levels not equal to 96
- Improvement: Citrix Multi User session fix
What is new in version 6.9.2:
Version 6.9.2 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 6.5.0:
Version 6.5.0 is a bug fixing release.