With the free PDF24 creator you can create PDF files out of almost any application if the application provides a print option. The PDF24 Creator installer installs you a virtual PDF printer. You can use this printer in windows like any other printer. After printing a document on that PDF printer, a PDF file will be created automatically and an assistant opens. Here you can save, show or edit the PDF file. The PDF24 Creator also contains some nice PDF tools to merge multiple documents, to split files, to extract pages from a file, to copy one or more pages from one file to another, to set document properties such as title and author, to encrypt or sign PDF files, to convert documents like Word, Excel or images to PDF, to add watermarks, to combine a file with a digital paper or to export as an image or an other file type. An integrated file explorer ease handling of PDF documents. The internal preview of each document gives you a fast overview and assists in browsing through pages and creation of new documents . An internal PDF viewer is also embedded to view a PDF document. Drag % Drop support to load and create new files. Options to capture the screen is included. Import images from scanner or camera is also supported. All in all you get a lot of useful tool for free which you need if you do something with PDF files.
What is new in this release:
Version 7.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.6.4:
Version 7.6.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.6.2:
Version 7.6.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 7.0.4:
- Extension: Extensions and improvements in the assistant
- Feature: Integration into Windows Explorer context menu
- Improvement: Improved command lines of some tools
- BugFix: Prevent from opening twice
- BugFix: Fixed a bug in the PS and EPS output filter
- BugFix: EPS filter creates one file per page
- BugFix + Improvement: Drag and Drop fixes and improvements
- Improvement: Output filters for image files improved
- Improvement: Moved the Page-Extract-Dialog from the Creator to the DocTool
- Improvement: Page-Extract-Dialog enlarged and improved
- Improvement: Process-Status-Dialogs can now be reused
- Improvement: Clipboard handler of the DocTool optimized
- Feature: Extended the DocTool
- Extension: Extended the GUI layout engine
- Improvement: Improved the language file module and all language files
- Improvement: File names when printing in a browser
- Feature: Append and/or prepend a file to the actual one
- Improvement: Save As dialog optimized
- Improvement: Prompt for "The document XXX is not yet saved ..." optimized
- Improvement: Updater optimized
- Improvement: Layout fix in the Creator at DPI levels not equal to 96
- Improvement: Citrix Multi User session fix
What is new in version 6.9.2:
Version 6.9.2 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 6.5.0:
Version 6.5.0 is a bug fixing release.