Phoenix Project Manager is the brain child of Poulsen Construction Management , a company with 30+ years of experience in the scheduling industry. It is scheduling software designed and written by schedulers. Phoenix Project Manager produces solid schedules with ease. The foundation of the system is based on the Critical Path Method (CPM).With PPM, inputting, design and layout are a snap. Phoenix Project Manager supports both Bar Chart (Gannt) and Network Diagram schedule layouts giving you the choice of viewing your project in an informative bar chart layout or an easy-to-read network diagram.
What is new in this release:
- Enhancement: Both Activity Codes and WBS are imported from XER files instead of just one or the other.
- Enhancement: Opening a project is now faster and uses less memory.
- Fixed: Sporadic crash when changing Page Layout or Page Setup from within the Print Preview screen.
- Fixed: Properly draw timescale on multipage width printouts.
- Fixed: A problem that prevented Phoenix from staying activated in some rare situations.
- Fixed: Ignore empty Activity Code values.
- Fixed: Percents in User Defined Fields were displayed as 100 times larger than they should be in the columns.
- Fixed: Rare crashes that could occur with schedules imported from XER files.
- Fixed: WBS assignments from P3/Suretrak imports now use the full WBS chain rather than just the final WBS node.
- Fixed: Internet Activations can still occur even if an ISP has amended the HTTP response from the Activation Server in-flight (very rare).
- Fixed: Application logs now always use the process name in the filename.
- Fixed: Better logging of project save failures.
- Fixed: Better logging of activation failures.
- Fixed: Recreate activation data if a problem is detected.
- Fixed: Better handle calendars with no name or duplicate names during P3/Suretrak import.
- Fixed: Ignore relationships to non-existent activities in MPX and MSXML imports.
- Fixed (Mac OS X only): Page Setup and Page Layout now work as expected from the Print Preview.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Critical Update (Mac OS X only): A hotfix corruption when saving a compressed schedule has been released as version 188.8.131.52. All OS X users should upgrade immediately.
30 Day Trial, Printing Disabled