PhoneRescue is an all-inclusive iOS data recovery program designed for retrieving your lost photos, messages, contacts, music and more data from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Whether you mistakenly deleted or accidentally lost anything important to you, it helps find them back. It also brings you an intuitive and simple user interface, even your grandparents can easily use it to get back all their lost data, all by themselves. More than a recovering tool, it also revives your iPhone from any iOS system problems or crashes like stuck on Apple logo, recovery more loop, black screen, and more. 1. Focuses on analyzing and recovering the most important 29 types of iOS content, such as photos, messages, contacts, music, and more. 2. Recovers data and files directly back to iPhone for instant use, or to computer for future use. 3. Retrieves your valued information via 3 safe and reliable ways: from device, iTunes and iCloud backup, even an encrypted one. 4. Extracts the valuable information from any kind of iTunes backup - no matter it's a damaged one, or the backup failed to be restored via iTunes or other 3rd-party recovery tools. 5. Selectively or fully scans the file types based on your choice, and choose what you want for recovery, making the whole process more accurate and faster. 6. Export data & files with a wide variety of formats, like TXT, CSV, HTML, and more. 7. Fixes any iOS errors via Standard mode and Advanced mode, without losing any data.
What is new in this release:
- Updated to support the latest iOS 11.
- Supported the newest iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
- Improved the capability to recover more deleted photos in industry.
- Optimized Recover from iCloud feature to retrieve more deleted data - including Contacts, Photos, Notes, Calendar, Reminders and Photo Videos.
What is new in version 3.4.0:
- Supported to download iCloud backups with iOS 10.3 or higher.
- introduced new feature to selectively download contents from iCloud backups.
- Supported to restore Photos, App Audios and App Videos to iOS device directly.
- Supported to Uncheck Encrypted Backups in PhoneRescue with iOS 10 or higher.
- Optimized the display way of iMessages with corresponding members names in group chat.
- Supported to recover deleted Kik data.
What is new in version 3.2:
- Updated to fully support iOS 10.0.1.
- Updated to support iTunes 12.5.1.
What is new in version 3.1.2:
Version 3.1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.1.1:
- Improved the running performance.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
What is new in version 3.1:
- Updated to support accessing iCloud backup of iOS 9.3 and above.
- Added the new function to scan and extract iTunes backup of iOS10 to PC .
- Added the new function to recover deleted WhatsApp data.
What is new in version 3.0:
- Improved to recover files up to 25 types, such as photos, messages, contacts, etc.
- A major update to recover files directly back to iPhone / iPad / iPod touch.
- Added iOS-repair-mode to fix iOS system errors, like stuck on white apple logo, reboot cycle, black screen, etc.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
Version 2.1.1optimized the algorithm and improved the success rate of data recovery.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
Version 2.0.2 improved the performance of retrieving Safari bookmark.
What is new in version 2.0.0:
1. Updated to support the latest iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3.
iTunes 9.0 or above
Scan only, recovery-disabled