Photomatix Pro recovers highlights and shadows details of a high-contrast scene. Using advanced algorithms, Photomatix Pro combines differently exposed shots into one image with increased dynamic range. Designed for professional photographers and advanced amateurs, Photomatix Pro is a standalone application offering two methods of tone mapping, six methods of exposure blending, an alignment tool for out-of-register images, 16-bit support, and batch processing.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon G7X, EOS M3, and 750D/760D (T6i/T6s).
- Ability to mark presets as Favorites (by clicking on the 'star' icon to the left of each thumbnail) and filter the preset list to only show those favorites.
- Fusion/Real-Estate renamed into Fusion/Interior and now includes a Brightness setting.
- Addition of "Architecture" category to filter Presets.
- By default, the preset name or method name is now appended to the file name of the final image. You can also adjust the suffix in the Preferences panel.
- On Batch of Bracketed Photos, addition of Base Exposure option for deghosting.
- The alignment is now done with one alignment method for all cases. The alignment settings (perspective correction option and maximum alignment shift) can be pre-selected via an Alignment Preset pull-down menu.
- "License Information" panel shows the license status, as well as the license key if a Photomatix Pro copy has already been registered on the computer.
What is new in version 5.0.5:
Adds Contrast Optimizer Tone Mapping for realistic-looking results, new Fusion method for real estate photography, multiple settings batching, and option to enable fusion from a single RAW file.