PhotoPackage is a tool for both professional photographers and hobbyists that lets them easily create portrait images, just like portrait studios do with school photos and family portrait packages. Images can be non-destructively scaled, rotated and cropped to any number of standard or custom print sizes. The final sheet layout is calculated with a very efficient packing algorithm to minimize both the amount of waste and the number of physical cuts that need to be made. Packages can be output to your printer or uploaded to your favorite print service for processing and delivery.
What is new in this release:
- Enabled document autosave and background document saving when running on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Added fullscreen mode support when running on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Added the ability to assign independent collections of prints and bundles to each pose.
- Added a QuickLook Generator for PhotoPackage documents.
- Image placements can be manipulated with magnify and rotate gestures on a multi-touch enabled trackpads.
- Added the ability to toggle between coarse- and fine-grain image placement control.
- Added the ability to create new PhotoPackage documents from images via the Services menu.
- Fixed a potential initialization failure in the Lightroom integration plug-ins.
- Improved the help documentation.