Spotlight is a feature introduced in Mac OS X version 10.5.x that enables fast and accurate searches for files, folders and documents on your computer. For those who work heavily with PhotoShop, SpotLightPSD extends the default set of file types supported by SpotLight to include PhotoShop Images. SpotlightPSD would enable you to search within text layers of PhotoShop Images. The PhotoShop Image Filter for Spotlight runs on Mac OS version 10.5 and above.
Most notable features of Spotlight:-
1. Seemlessly integrates with Spotlight
2. Allows searching of Text within Text Layers of PhotoShop Images
3. Allows searching of PhotoShop Images in SpotLight using Name of Layer
4. Spotlight is aimed for those who have missed support for Spotlight when working with Photoshop Images
For any query, suggestions or so, contact at email@example.com
What is new in this release:
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 with updated look.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 with updated look.
- Improved stability.