PhotoSpills helps you create eye-catching collages using your own digital photos. With PhotoSpills, you simply choose the photos you want to use and select the design options. The software beautifully 'spills' your photos onto the canvas and you don't need to spend hours resizing, turning and placing each photo. Photos can be used to completely flood-fill a collage or can be scattered around on top of one another. Imagine an exciting poster of your latest vacation... or a collage using snapshots of your children as they grow... or perhaps a canvas of the year's highlights. It is a great way to preserve memories, and the possibilities are endless. Hundreds of templates will easily create collages with varying numbers of photos. An assortment of specially themed templates is available to create collages for a holiday, interest or sport. Or you can just let PhotoSpills create a custom template for the photos and options you choose. It's easy! You can also use PhotoSpills to design sport trading cards using your photos and team colors. Create cards for your basketball, baseball or soccer teams and have them spilled onto your collages. Watch your photos be displayed as hands of poker, puzzle pieces, clouds, stamps or other shapes. Or, write out your name using favorite photos. Photospills provides lots of wonderful ways to express yourself and uniquely share your photos. Check out some of the possibilities for FaceBook covers. Your collages can be printed as 20" by 30" posters and will make wonderful gifts. Just download the software and get ready to enjoy your special photographs in a whole new way!
What is new in this release:
- Version 4.2
- Lettering collages that display a message using your photos as letters and numbers
- Puzzle collages - Your photos are displayed as individual pieces of a puzzlet
- Quick Shape collages that display your pictures as stamps, circles, clouds, stars, etc.
- Skip photo positions to leave random blank spots
- Much smaller and faster install
- Have photos placed in the collage with rounded corners
- Improved photo selection when choosing photos for your collage
- Many collages available with square backgrounds
- Larger frames and shadows