PicTwiddle Lite is a simple fast image viewer that lets you view your images with a minimum of clutter, and browse them with a minimum of fuss.
With a single mouse click, or keypress you can: move to fullscreen, move between image and browser view (still in fullscreen), zoom, rotate, navigate to the next or previous image in the folder, start or stop a slideshow.
A click or keypress also lets you choose what will happen if you click and drag on the image - either zoom in and out to precisely the degree you wish, or drag the image to display a different area. When you're in fullscreen mode, there's an auto-hiding toolbar for when you want to make changes with the mouse, but it'll get out of the way and let you view the image when it's not needed.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for animated GIFs
- Added Mouse Wheel options to scroll, move to next/previous image or zoom
- Added optional limit to zoom extent when image first displays
- Changed full screen toolbar to slide on from bottom
- Added alternative keyboard shortcuts