PreMinder is an easy to use calendar program. It features monthly, weekly, yearly and custom week views. You can store styled text and small images in your reminders, and set events to be a certain typeface or color. Other features include import and sync with iCal calendars (and by extension any devices such as phones those calendars are set to sync with), the ability to import birthdays from the Address Book, simple drag-and-drop multi-day spans (banner events), repeating events, multiple calendars and a fast search system. Alarms can be created for events which can be set to go off a certain amount of time before an event, or several times before an event, and they which can either alert you (Growl notification is supported), or send out emails or launch files or URLs.
What is new in this release:
- Improvements to custom weekly repeating events.
- Added ability to convert multi-day spans to separate events.
- Various bug fixes and UI tweaks.
What is new in version 1.9:
- Refreshed user interface for Mac OS Yosemite.
- Contextual menus for individual events now appear when right-clicking on them in the Year View in the Calendar window.
- A target icon button for going to today's date is now available in the bottom right of the Day View window as well as in the top toolbar of the Calendar window.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.8.8:
What is new in version 1.8.7:
- Introduces a contextual menu option to export an individual event as an iCal file.
- Various bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.8.6:
Fixes a problem with printing the Calendar View introduced in version 1.8.5.
The trial can be used 40 times, after which a license key must be purchased.