ProSync is a powerful file synchronizer with the ability to monitor file changes on your system for highly efficient updates. Yet it remains very simple to use: choose a pair of folders and click a button to start copying.
Its orderly file operations queue also make it a perfect tool for large one-time tasks. Interrupt a long task and resume at another time.
- ProSync can be visible on the dock, the menu bar, or both: set this in the Preferences.
- To select a target or source folder, the drive must be mounted in the Finder.
- If an error happened copying a file, double-click on it for more informations.
What is new in this release:
- Solve an issue where ProSync may hang after processing a very large number of files.
- Retry the synchronization twice for files that were not copied if any.
- Other minor improvements.