Convert .QIF files from Quicken, other finance applications, or downloads into .CSV format.
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, brokerage accounts, account lists, stock lists, stock prices, splits, tags, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with QIF2CSV?
- Convert transactions downloaded from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm into Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, or other spreadsheet program. - Convert Quicken transactions into Microsoft Excel,
Google Docs, or other spreadsheet program, to edit or transfer to another application.
- Import Quicken account lists, categories, memorized transactions, stock price data, tags, and security lists (including stock symbols), into Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program to review, edit, or process.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
QIF2CSV is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QFX file. Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux and Unix.
What is new in this release:
INew simplified user interface.
Java must be installed.
Only 10 transactions will be written to the .csv output file.