With Quantrix Modeler you can explore multiple dimensions simultaneously. Define formulas with real words, not relative coordinates. Effect changes in your data or create new scenarios without rewriting, restructuring, or recreating models. Express results in a format that is understandable and easy to track and audit by others.
What is new in this release:
- New Quantrix Timeline support: Insert a "smart" time dimension using Insert, Right-click or Tools > Timeline and an easy-to use timeline wizard appears. Timelines eliminate the need for "time manager" matrices as well as for complex recursion statements.
- A new date-time function has been added to support timelines.
- New Valueat() function in Lookup and Reference Functions: Valueat can operate on lists that aren't dimensions, and, unlike recursion formulas that require a contstant offset, with valueat you can specify the offset value (thus it can be a variable offset value).
- Using the Format Toolbox options for a cell widget, you can control whether the cell value can be changed in interaction mode (Display Only means it cannot be changed), and you can also control whether the cell displays a cell outline or not.
- DataLink and DataNAV usability enhancements: You can now DataLink and DataNAV to a matrix in another model. You can change the default folder location when browsing for data files, and Quantrix remembers the new location. DataLink and DataNAV wizard titles are more informative; data sources can now be configured using either file paths or URLs. In DataNav, when you configure or edit a data source, you can optionally have Quantrix Discover table joins automatically, and then you can opt to cancel the automatic table join detection.
- File locations: When you insert an image, Quantrix remembers that file location the next time you insert an image. You can set the default location for your templates.
- Copy/Paste Audit Trail records: You can copy and paste one, several, or all audit trail records.