With Quicken Deluxe, you'll be able to see all your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts in one place, so you'll know exactly where you're spending your money. All without looking at multiple sites and statements: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), so you don't have to enter transactions manually.
Quicken 2014 offers a clear and organized picture of users' complete financial information, including spending and bills, in one place. Coupled with an updated bill reminders tool, this transparency lets users take control of their financial lives and avoid costly mistakes,such as late fees and missed payments. Enhanced budgeting and debt reduction tools allow them to plan for a fit financial future with the simplest, fastest and most powerful version of Quicken to date.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: Snap and store receipts;
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Savings Goal user interface was getting distorted in Large Font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken was displaying bold separator lines in investment transaction list.
- FIXED. Resolved a defect where Edit link for Rollover amount in budget was not displayed in large font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken Find dialog was displayed after clicking on Edit -> Find Next menu item.
- IMPROVED. Upgraded Submit Crash report to allow anyone who receives a crash to provide his or her email and steps for reproducing the crash. Please note that we may contact you if we need help in reproducing the crash to better understand the root cause.