A full-featured application in which the user can generate, administer, archive, upload, export, and score tests. Features of the program include: > Up to 10 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file. > Un-graded survey questions can be included within the quiz. > Question types include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required. >Users may include multiple pictures with each question. > Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin. > The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s). > Test creators can append a test onto another test. > Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions. > Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs... > Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version. > Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro > Exported scores now include the date taken. > Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers. > Test analysis shown with graphical representation. > Individual score data shown from within the scores screen > Whole test Find/Replace > Quiz explanations show within the test window. > A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy. > Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions. > A Category may be set for each question.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: When testing in random order, the original question number is now displayed
- NEW: Added new "Explanation" button to open and close Explanations Screen
- NEW: "date created" is now part of the display when opening tests
- NEW: When an admin password is set it is now required for practice mode
- FIXED: Scores by test screen is now correct when points > total questions
- FIXED: Create Scrn - The color text box is now initially visible when creating a new test
- FIXED: The enter essay box now goes away in create mode when moving backwards
- FIXED: Quitting from some secondary screens no longer crashes the app
- FIXED: Parameters Screen: Test total points now updates when switching 'Give' methods
What is new in version 2017r1:
- Added: Save the misses from a test take and create a new test from them.
- Added: Rank_Order question type. Grading is all or nothing
- Added: 'Disable this app' function
- Fixed: DB error #0 when adding a name
- Fixed: user no longer allowed to save a Match quiz without all of the answers being provided.
- Fixed: Apply TRIM to SA answers before saving them
- Fixed: Main Screen on the Print/Export Screen now appears correctly
- Remove ReadMe file, put license in app
- Fixed: No longer requires deletion of a quiestion if there is no text.
- Update: help files
What is new in version 2016r3:
- Fixed: Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Fixed: Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Fixed: Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Fixed: Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less than the total questions more visible
- Added: Additional option to create a custom order for the questions
What is new in version 2016r2:
- rel. 2 fixes a display error when printing a test.
- Added: New Starting Screen for improved navigation and look
- Added: Ability to delete a quiz from the Select A Quiz Screen
- Added: Updated the user interface for easier access
- Added: Moved score analysis to a single window
- Added: Improved version handling
- Added: Made adding names and classes clearer
- Added: Automatically checks for updates upon launch
- Fixed: bug when appending quizzes
What is new in version 2014r2:
- Added: When selecting the "Create/Edit Tests" option, a pop up window provides clear options for the user.
- Added: Imported text now must be in plain text format (.txt). The .rtf option has been removed.
- Added: Improved handling of non-English languages
- Fixed: Copying and pasting a single line of text no longer crashes the app.
- Fixed: QMP now does a better job of determining line breaks when importing a text document
- Fixed: All unicode characters are now correctly handled in the Print/Export Screen
- Fixed: When upgrading, the duplicate dictionary from the new download is automatically deleted.