QuizMaker Pro is a full-featured application in which the user can generate, administer, archive, upload, export, and score tests. Up to 11 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file. Un-graded survey questions can be included within the quiz. Question types include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required. Users may include multiple pictures, movies, or sounds with each question. Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin. The Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s). Test creators can append a test onto another test. Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between the existing questions. Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs. Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version. Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro. Exported scores now include the date taken. Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers. Test analysis shown with graphical representation. Individual score data shown from within the scores screen. Whole test Find/Replace. Quiz explanations show within the test window. A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy. Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions. A Category may be set for each question.
What is new in this release:
- New: Allow test creator to view questions by category and other filters
- New: Add printing options including print explanation
- New: Option to review ALL selected questions after grading
- New: Option to remove the category from appearing when testing.
- New: Some labels in the Test Scrn now expand for easier reading
- Fix: Play and Stop Sound buttons now have correct labels
- Fix: New version check now works correctly
- Fix: Redesign the 'Select Test' buttons
- Fix: The About Scrn no longer hides the menu bar
- Fix: If a category set is missing, the set is removed from any quiz using it.
What is new in version 2016r3:
- Fixed: Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Fixed: Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Fixed: Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Fixed: Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less than the total questions more visible
- Added: Additional option to create a custom order for the questions
What is new in version 2016r2:
- Fixed: Incorrect display of the Print Test Scrn
What is new in version 2015r2:
- Added: Means to provide a 15-day trial period which includes network access
- Fixed: Error which occurred when advancing through and returning to a match set
- Fixed: An exception which might rarely occur.
What is new in version 2014r2.1:
- Added: When selecting the "Create/Edit Tests" option, a pop up window provides clear options for the user.
- Added: Imported text now must be in plain text format (.txt). The .rtf option has been removed.
- Added: Improved handling of non-English languages
- Fixed: Copying and pasting a single line of text no longer crashes the app.
- Fixed: QMP now does a better job of determining line breaks when importing a text document
- Fixed: All unicode characters are now correctly handled in the Print/Export Screen
- Fixed: When upgrading, the duplicate dictionary from the new download is automatically deleted.
- V. 2014r2.1 is now correctly signed for Mac OS
2 GB RAM, best on 1280x960 or larger screen