Add spell checker functionality and value into Web applications with a couple of lines of JSP code. RapidSpell Web provides JSP developers and designers with a cross browser (and multi client platform) web Tag that requires no client installation, no special security settings and as much programmatic flexibility as you want. RapidSpell Web includes 2 interfaces, an inline highlighter and a fast (no post back) dialog interface. RapidSpell Web uses combined and separate customizable 140,000 word U.S. & U.K. dictionaries (and user dictionary) and a powerful suggestion engine. Australian and Canadian dictionaries are available freely on request. Non English dictionaries are also available.
What is new in this release:
Improvements in v5.0
- Spell check options dialog added.
- Added support for the context menu key on the keyboard, and enabled selection of suggestion menu items with keyboard.
- Edge browser support added.
- Smaller bug fixes
What is new in version 4.2:
- Spell checker can now look for elements to check by their class rsw_spellable. This allows textboxes to be checked by inclusively specifying them rather than excluding them.
- Address some XSS issues with dialog spell checker.
- Fix IE11 not tabbing to other textboxes.
- Fix issue parsing some HTML content with entities.
- Fix textbox overlay sizing issue with RapidSpellWInline tag usage and IE7, in static mode.