RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins: RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, probably rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences. RE:Map Inverse UV takes a UV Map and a color image that matches that UV Map, and inversely projects the color image to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for your 3D system. RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect. RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters. RE:Map Planar maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner pinning).
What is new in this release:
- Fixes a bug where Inverse UV did not work properly when GPU acceleration was turned on.
- Fixes a hanging bug using 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 oversampling when Less Memory was selected and GPU acceleration was turned on.
What is new in version 2.3:
- Adds cross OS support with a single registration key.
- RE:Map UV: Automatically set Mip Map on by default.
What is new in version 2.2.3:
Fixes a bug where RE:Map Planar could incorrectly produce identical results for the first and second frames of a sequence (AE CS6 and CC were affected).
- Adobe After Effects CS3 and up, including 64-bit support for CS5 and up.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and up. (Read about common Premiere Pro issues).
- Quantel generation.
- Other programs that offer After Effects plugin compatibility, please test demo before purchase.
- Some plugins of the set requires 16 bit per channel or floating point support from host application. See Features page.