Remind-Me is a personal calendar and event reminder for Windows. Remind-Me tracks and reminds you of important events before they occur. It displays holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, and scheduled events on an attractive traditional calendar. Remind-Me can alert you when your computer starts up, or at any specified time. Remind-Me has built-in support for sending e-mail when an event occurs. E-mail can be sent automatically, or you can compose it yourself. Remind-Me can even attach a personal audio greeting recorded by using your computer's sound card and microphone. With Remind-Me you'll never forget an important date again. Remind-Me can also be synced with your Google calendar, and thus your smartphone/tablet.
What is new in this release:
- Added optional feature to password protect your calendar. Enable under "File / Options... / Password" to password protect your calendar. When enabled you will need to enter your password when initially starting Remind-Me. When enabled the data file is stored encrypted.
- Added option to display week numbers on the month calendar. Week numbers are not shown by default. See "File / Options... / Display / Month Calendar Week Numbers" to enable this option. Both the "North American" and "ISO-8601" numbering systems are available to display.
- When syncing with Google added a sync option to filter by category which events will be synced to the Google calendar. By default events in all categories are synced. See "File / Options... / Sync / Advanced... / Category Filter..." to control which events are synced. You can pick to sync all events in all categories (the default), or only events in selected categories, or all events except those belonging to selected categories. Events in categories not being synced will remain un-changed on your Remind-Me calendar, but not synced to your Google calendar. This option is also useful to include/exclude subscribed calendars when syncing, as each subscribed calendar get placed in its own category.
- Improved reliability of Google sync. (sometimes the ID Map table could not be read in)
- Added a new option to hide previous/next month days on the monthly calendar. See "File / Options... / Display / Hide Prior/Next Month Days on Month Calendar". When this option is on the monthly calendar will not display information for days from the prior or next month. Only days in the selected month will have their data shown. Prior/next month days will not have their day of month label or any events displayed, they will just be blank.
- Added new option to draw a large X over days before the current date in the month calendar. Option is off by default. See "File / Options... / Display / Draw X Over Past Days on Month Calendar".
- Added support for the Ctrl+A shortcut to select all the text in the comments area in the Event Information dialog
- Check window position upon startup, and make sure it is not off the screen
What is new in version 8.0:
Updated for Windows 10 compatibility
What is new in version 7.7:
Several improvements related to syncing calendar with Google.