If you are forgetful and want to store all of your personal data securely on your PC without internet connection then SafePassDB is definitely for you. SafePassDB is a free multi-platform software application written in Java programming language that will enable you to protect all of your personal data with one "Master Password" using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). SafePassDB is light weight and super easy to use. Current version of the software uses 128 bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm, which is a standard by U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), for protecting your personal data.
SafePassDB features: Works on Linux, Windows and Mac OS. Simple user interface. Strong cryptographic algorithm is used for protecting your data. Password generator - 5 modes. Allows users to covertly use their data in public. Includes ~100 icons of popular online services. Unlimited database. Unlimited accounts. It's completely free.
What is new in this release:
- Issue with font look and size on operating systems that don't have Tahoma font installed has been fixed.
- Preference window for the program has been completely redone.
- Users can now change the position of window control buttons and window title..
- Section that holds database entries can now be resized.
- Character length for database entries has been increased up to 50 characters.
- Reordering database entries is now possible.
- 10 new entry icons added
- Minor changes have been made to improve the usability of a program.
- Few minor bugs have been fixed.
Java Runtime Environment