Satellite Restriction Tracker (formerly WildBlue Bandwidth Monitor) is a utility for WildBlue and Exede Internet customers. Log and graph your bandwidth usage with this simple utility. The Satellite Restriction Tracker program automatically grabs and stores your current bandwidth usage every fifteen minutes, showing only a small logo in your system tray while running. When you open the program, you'll see a graph of your current usage, as well as the hard numbers and the time the usage was grabbed. Opening the History window will let you list your usage given all past data, displaying it in easy-to-read graphs or grid representations, helping you map out your bandwidth usage and estimate when your usage values will drop. The graphs can be customized and the program's features are all easily changed from a helpful Configuration window, which also allows you to set up alerts when your usage climbs too fast. Satellite Restriction Tracker's History window also lets you export data in either XML or CSV formats, so you can view your history through spreadsheet applications or other tools, or to help you send your usage data to your provider or other users. You can also backup and restore your entire history using the custom Satellite Restriction Tracker ".wb" format. This utility should function correctly with any ViaSat account, including Exede, WildBlue, RuralPortal, and DishNet accounts. Updates are provided regularly to ensure you always have access to your usage data.
What is new in this release:
- Cleaned up a lot of code and made a few backend improvements.
- Fixed latest Exede changes and improved Exede AJAX loading.
- Added the possibility of Anti-Virus software preventing Updates to the error prompt when attempting to run the Installer.
What is new in version 1.3.5:
- Added a bunch of new server and network errors.
- Added an updated default list of known providers.
- Added Common Language Runtime version to User Agent string.
- Added details regarding the reason an update would be temporarily paused.
- Redesigned the entire network connection methodology to prevent timeouts caused by asynchronous responses.
- Fixed response alert to error report send and closing the error report alert when clicked.
- Reorganized lots of code.
- Changed which errors reset the Account Type.
- Default Timeout is now 120 seconds.
- Removed extra Exede AJAX requests to speed up connection time and cut down on data usage.
What is new in version 1.3.4:
- Added the option to minimize instead of closing the program when you click the X on the Main window.
- Added the option to disable the Minimize to Tray animation.
- Fixed socket Read/Write timeout to wait for three hours instead of the regular timeout setting time.
- Fixed the default History Graph Max line color.
- Fixed a couple bugs if no Alert Style is selected.
- Hid the minimize animation on startup with no tray icon.
What is new in version 0.4.5:
- Added Exede Freedom usage parsing.
- Added second attempt at logins for Exede users to log in through the old page, particularly for Evolution and Freedom users.
- Added thousands separators to numbers in the History and Main Window usage numbers.
- Fixed DishNet logins (again).
- Fixed a crash caused by an incomplete web response.
- Fixed some database reading errors.
- Fixed a History window date selection bug.
- Fixed some custom color issues.
- Cleaned up some graphing code and improved the graph display for many account types.
- Improved progress display for Exede and DishNet logins.
- WIN: +Added mnemonics to all windows.
- WIN: +Added extra check for "Topmost" and "Scale Text" System menu icons after settings are reloaded.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Remote Usage Service disabled