ScreenHaven is one-to-many desktop screen sharing application. It is designed to be a partner to a telephone conference (i.e. TeleKit) to reduce the need for travel. It takes periodic images (whole screen shots, sections or areas surrounding the mouse) and stores them on the server for use within a remote meeting. These screen shots, along with comments can be saved as a record of a meeting.
What is new in this release:
- [New] Compatible with MacOS X Mountain Lion.
- [New] You can now resize the screen image and comment column size proportions when viewing a screen.
- [New] You can now resize the comment column proportions when publishing your screen.
- [Fix] Buttons no longer show a tick next to the last chosen item. This stops this option being chosen if the user presses down on a button but moves off before letting go of the mouse.
- [Fix] A number of network errors have been fixed.
Free trials are limited to 1000 Mbytes of projects, 1000 Clients and 1000 screen images. Free accounts cannot share data via groups.