What is ScreenRecord?
ScreenRecord is a screen recording tool that allows the user to capture the screen as a Quicktime movie. It is useful for creating training CDs, visual tutorials, and many more. It can even be used as a monitoring device.
The words "Demo Version" appears on the movie.
- Use a fixed, smooth panning, or auto panning camera!
- Set custom movie size
- Customizable action keys to change settings during capture!
- Customizable cursors!
- Export captured movie to many other formats!
- Record with date and time!
- Edit the movie after capturing!
- Capture with audio input!
What is new in this release:
Support for Mac OS X Lion
Watermark on Video