SecureAPlus is a free PC security solution that protects your computer from all of today's digital threats such as malware and viruses 100% of the time. With multiple layers of defense through its powerful yet simple Application Whitelisting, more than 10 anti-virus engines in the cloud with Universal AV, and a reliable (optional) Offline Anti-Virus. It's the perfect security upgrade you've always wanted in one lightweight application. It's not just an Anti-Virus. The powerful Application Whitelisting technology ensures that only applications that you trust are run by your computer. All malicious attacks that slip by unwary users are always detected and initially blocked. It puts you, not anyone else, in control. Best of all, its fast and easy - after the initial full system scan, subsequent ones take less than a minute to complete.
More than 10 Commercial Anti-Viruses in One Combining the power of more than 10 industry standard commercial Anti-Viruses, rest assured that you have a comprehensive virus and malware library that boasts one of the highest detection rates possible. Its surprisingly fast and light too. By leveraging the power of the cloud, it barely uses your local hardware, so you can save it for more important things like work or play. A Truly Flexible Offline Solution For maximum privacy and for moments that you are disconnected from the web, SecureAPlus includes an (optional) Offline Anti-Virus that is highly effective at detecting document-type viruses. Perfect for security on the go. Easily Extendable License Get all the core security features for free on the first year. Extend the license by participating on our quick and easy referral program and get that license extended indefinitely by letting more users know about SecureAPlus.
What is new in this release:
- New user inferface
- Support multi languages.
- Detect USB removable media insertion.
What is new in version 3.5:
- Improve the way how it works with Windows Defender in Windows 10
- Bug fixed in upgrading to Windows 10.
- Update the offline AV engine
What is new in version 3.4:
- Supports Windows upgrade to Windows 10.
- Adds context menu to go to file location in the threat detected by Universal AV dialog.
What is new in version 3.3.4:
Version 3.3.4 includes the following enhancements:
- It can work along with Windows Defender if the offline AntiVirus is disabled.
What is new in version 3.2.5:
Version 3.2.4 includes the following enhancements:
- Process optimization in Universal AV.
- Allow users to import whitelist even when the Full System Scan is still in progress.
- Change the title of the "SecureAge Antivirus Scanner" message prompt to "SecureAPlus Virus Scanner".