ServerSentinel is the reliable and automated monitoring software for servers, network services, hard drives and memory usage. With various monitoring sensors and individually definable testing intervals, ServerSentinel monitors systems for failures and irregularities. If a failure or irregularity is tracked, ServerSentinel notifies you in real time via e-mail, text-to-speech output or acoustical warning sound. This immediate notification allows taking precautions to avoid system failure and limitation of availability. ServerSentinel can take immediate action by running automatic scripts or programs that can take corrective actions as needed. Logged failures, reported irregularities and other performance data will be stored in an own database. All recorded data can be used for future analysis regarding system failures and server performance bottlenecks which guarantees reliable control of all systems.
What is new in this release:
* editing actions via the wizard has been improved * improved memory usage * improved CPU usage of service and GUI * new sensor 'File System' monitors events like create or delete on local and network drives * Some fixes and improvements have been incorporated
What is new in version 3.1:
- New sensor 'Mail Flow'
- New action 'Wake on LAN'
- New action 'Shutdown'
- New visualization of sensor states
- New comparison operator 'has not changed'
- Increased stability and numerous improvements
- Some fixes and improvements have been incorporated
.Net Framework 3.5
fully functional 30-day trial