ShrinkIt takes bloated Adobe-saved graphic PDFs, runs them through Apple's PDF renderer, and saves them back out, making many of them smaller without any quality loss.
Note, though: it's not really for long complex PDF documents or bitmap images. It's generally for simple PDF symbols and glyphs you might use in your apps, where saving space is critical.
What is new in this release:
- Processing is now threaded and significantly faster.
- It's now properly signed with our Developer ID
- There's a new icon
- And it's now Retina-ready
- Fixed exception when dealing with Unicode file paths
- Added cool progress bar and gratuitous animation
- Aaaaaand 1.3.2 fixes some problems with 10.7 and 10.8.