Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible. What can you benefit from Sign PDF? Optimize your paperless workflow. You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast. Once saving the document as PDF, the content will become uneditable. It lets you save the edited document as project file (.spd) for future editing.
What is new in this release:
1. Fixed a bug that caused problem when creating signature on system the latest OS version 10.11.
2. UI improvement, supports Retina display now.
3. Bug fixed for rotated PDF file, now the edited content will stay in the right position.
4. Added a function that remembers the text style.
What is new in version 2.1.0:
1. Fixed a bug that causes added text move to wrong position when printing the document.
2. Fixed a bug that makes text not retaining in correct font size when zooming in and out.
3. Changed the shortcut to quit drawing mode. Use 'Q' instead of 'Esc' to avoid keyboard shortcut conflict.
4. Other minor bug fixes.