Silhouette Studio gives you the ability to create Silhouette projects.. You can download Silhouette Studio even if you don't have a Silhouette electronic cutting machine yet. That way you can practice creating projects using the software's design tools and the fonts on your computer. You can also build up your library and take advantage of Silhouette Online Store sales and promotions. You can even begin collecting the weekly free shapes to use once you finally get your Silhouette.
What is new in this release:
- New Performance Improvement Program option. This allows Silhouette to collect software performance information in order to make future improvements. Prompts on initial launch if user agrees for information to be collected.
What is new in version 3.7.227:
- Curio Pixscan Mat support
- Shortcut for 'Save As Legacy' option (CTRL+ALT+V)
- Improved printing support for printing large documents
- Bug fix for importing a 3.6 Library file with User-Created Designs into 3.7
- Bug fix for error when importing a PixScan image
- Bug fix for error relating to TrendMicro AntiVirus
- Bug fix for issue where line thickness was incorrect when duplicating a shape after zooming in
What is new in version 3.6.057:
Registration mark thickness now defaults to 0.020 inch for improved registration mark reading. Older documents will retain their previously set value unless the "Restore Defaults" button is pressed.
What is new in version 3.3.451:
- Improved Cut Settings panel
- New STUDIO3 file type with ability to save as heritage STUDIO file type
- Bug fix for cutting dashed lines
- Bug fix to expand available cutting area when not using cutting mat
- Send to Silhouette cutting action optimization to resolve odd cutting results