Social Likes provides a way to embed social sharing buttons on the site.
The buttons can be shown in three display modes and on pages and posts.
Unpack and upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed bug with social buttons appearing inside third party recent posts widgets.
- Fixed: if sociallikes_customlocale is set to en_US, plugin still uses default locale of WordPress.
- Added Tatar translation.
What is new in version 5.2.5:
- Added custom LinkedIn button
- Added new vector icon for the LiveJournal button
- Fixed bug with rectangular areas appearing under social likes buttons
What is new in version 5.1.26:
- Added button for sharing via E-mail
- Added social_likes() and get_social_likes() functions for using social likes buttons in WordPress themes
- Fixed bug with plugin options not getting updated on multilingual sites
- Social Likes library updated to version 3.0.12
What is new in version 1.11:
- Added "With zeroes" mode to preview
- Fixed LiveJournal button appearance for all 4 skins
- Fixed bug with counters disappearing when LiveJournal button is on
- Transition to the more optimal way of storing plugin settings
What is new in version 1.8:
- Fixed bug with interactive preview reset.
What is new in version 1.5:
- Fixed bug with appearance of websites on settings page for English version of WordPress.
What is new in version 1.4:
- Option to place first image in the post/page to the Image URL field.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Smarter appearance of buttons: if post doesn't contain "more" tag, they will appear both on single post page and on page with multiple posts.
What is new in version 1.1:
- Added commands for adding buttons to existing posts and/or pages.
What is new in version 1.0:
- First release.
- WordPress 3 or higher