Sound Siphon is a software package that makes your Mac's audio output available as an audio input device. You can even target the audio of specific applications. It enables you to send audio from one application to another where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded.
What is new in this release:
- Now works on Yosemite.
- Changing the play through device in preferences works more reliably.
- Unregistered effect has been changed to a bandpass that is turned on and off periodically.
- Added simple on/off switch to main UI.
- Fixed a bug that would result in hearing now audio on a clean install.
- Uninstaller is now included on the installation disk image.
- Custom input devices no longer have output channels.
Virtual devices created have a effect in captured audio.Capturing all of your Mac's audio without targeting specific applications is free.