Programmable metronome for speed and fluency. Built for training precision and speed, it guides you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to on-screen graph.
- Start slow, build up speed: Built for training precision and speed, it guides you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to on-screen graph.
- Draw your drill: Use the built-in best-practice graph designed for optimal learning curve or use your own ideas simply by drawing a line with mouse.
- Save your presets: Save custom presets including graph, beats per column and target tempo.
- Windowed and full-screen: Windowed and full-screen mode for distraction free experience.
- Time remaining: View time remaining to the end of the drill.
- Audio clues: Higher and lower pitch clicks let you know when tempo changes.
- Choose your sound: Carefully selected built-in sounds to suit different types of music can be complemented by using your own sound file (.wav or .aiff).
What is new in this release:
- You can now choose between three built-in metronome sounds: wood block, snare drum and cowbell. In addition, you can use your own sound file in .wav or .aiff format.
- Bugfix: the sound accents indicating tempo going slower or faster trigered incorrectly.
- Bugfix: volume level was not saved.
Free version is fully functional and perfect for beginners offering speeds up to 100 bpm. Paid version adds custom presets and speeds up to 300 bpm. Updates are free for both versions.