Spotlife puts your calendar directly on your desktop, so it's always available to you. Press a keyboard shortcut at any time from any application, and the Desktop Calendar will zoom forward above all other windows -- now you'll truly be able to put your life in the spotlight.
What is new in this release:
- Weather forecast in the Day, Week, and Month views
- Menu bar icon shows current date
- Blurred, translucent background styles for Desktop Calendar
- Automatically uses calendar accounts set up in OS X
- Supports On My Mac, iCloud, Exchange, Yahoo, Google, CalDAV, etc.
- Switch between Agenda, Day, Week, and Month views directly from menu bar
- View tasks as banners that stretch to due date or just on due date
- Interface improvements to match style of Yosemite
- Color & monochrome weather display styles
What is new in version 1.1.0:
Fixed launching issue related to OS X 10.10